The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Detritus

'Constellation Aspiration'

Hands of time accelerate,
rotating in a frenzy.
Ticks whirr into tocks,
as I close my eyes -
slipping into spaceskin
flying into fantasy...

Atmosphere stygian -
I hide
under cover of
celestial cloak.

Ra,
let me strap it on,
and rattle
and a'rhythm-a-ning
rocketing
across the constellation,
dancing in the midst
of the stellar signs.

Give me solar flare
to surf seamlessly
sequentially,
through the galaxy.

Let me kiss alien lips
and embrace
all who populate
Greater Space.

Tanned by flame of Ra.
Milky way tinged
with bitter chocolate,
I am a'flicking and a'flitting
across constellations.

Floating
in Mellow-G,
I am Leo of Zodiac -
just another kid
in the galaxy.

11th May 2004, in the midst of a surreal funk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home