The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, August 15, 2005

Challenge Anna

Never, ever, go to your staff restaurant and say 'I have no idea what I want. Tell you what, why don't you surprise me?'

Of course, my student life in London - and experiencing the culinary 'delights' of the Cistern Kid - has given me a strong constitution. I ate the concoction of jacket potato, sweet chilli chicken and cheese. She was surprised. Round one to me. But I have this horrible feeling (not in my stomach), that she has gone home to think of something far, far worse for me to ingest tomorrow.

But it was worth it, just to see her initial reaction turn from disbelief into fear, and then utter concentration. It sure beats flirting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home