The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

For SuzySue

My office-based big sister 'SuzySue' asked me earlier today what kind of things I write about on my blog. So, to finish the explanation I gave her as I was leaving the office...

...you could have 'Frequent John Cards' - just like frequent flyer cards. As you travel from brothel to brothel, you accrue points. When a 'john' (punter) has enough points, he can redeem them for a service, e.g. a handjob. If he doesn't have enough points, he can supplement his points with cash to execute the transaction. He can also use it for an upgrade, e.g. flagellation by a tranny is 50 points, but an additional $50 allows you to upgrade to receive flagellation by an authentic fistin' midget (small ones are more fun). For the 'budget john', you can opt to forego massage with baby oil, and use lard instead. Don't even get me started on 'code sharing'.

I am tempted to write a business plan, just to test out the economics (I bet some high-class joints have some kind of 'loyalty' scheme - I should ask Volkswagen), and if I had done that during 1999-2000, I probably would have found a venture capitalist to fund it.

There you go SuzySue. Now you know what I write.

3 Comments:

Blogger Woz said...

...and folks, here we have blog spam. So should that be called 'blam' or 'spog'?

8:50 pm

 
Blogger Woz said...

Ooh, more blam! They always comment on the most recent post, leave a generic comment, then direct you to their blog, laden with ads (that never succeed). Why can't someone from Color Climax magazine invite me to browse their site?

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO NOT BE INVITED TO PARTAKE OF FREE BIMBO GALLERIES???

9:06 pm

 
Blogger Anne Marie said...

Don't know what you did Woz but it's quite funny!

7:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home