The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Whoops!

As the apprentice rent boy said to the bishop, 'sorry, it was a bit premature of me.' I don't have enough poems in a political/human rights/civil liberties vein to make a collection. I have to write more, or combine them with lyrics on another theme. Somehow, I suspect - I can't tell you why - that my poems about blow-up dolls are not the answer to this problem. They could however, be the answer to a different problem.

Pradip - if you are reading this, can you bring back my book next week please, if you are finished with it?

'Aziz' - as you do a half-decent impersonation of an Egyptian, would you be able to tell me where I can get a 'Ra' ring from, to replace the one I trampled?

I have no poem to post today. Well, I have lots of old ones, but nothing new. Because I haven't written them yet. Yes, that's stretching the definition of 'new' into 'forthcoming', I know. I'll hopefully have some when I return from my birthday bash in Vienna this weekend.

Love, peace & respect,

Fearless

Tell Fearless he doesn't look 34, but instead looks like a hot mamma of 30

2 Comments:

Blogger Patry Francis said...

Fearless,

Happy belateds. I watched White again in your honor. Thanks for reminding me of how great it was. I know I'm out of sequence, but now I have to see Blue and Red again, too.

4:18 am

 
Blogger Woz said...

Cool. Check out Dekalog if you get the time.

8:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home