The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, August 08, 2005

Birthday Boy & Co.

The CAMRA real ale festival at Olympia on Saturday was pretty good. I developed a knack for picking crappy ales, but did forgive myself with a pint of Fullers ESB (Extra Special Beer). NYJO (National Youth Jazz Orchestra) were playing, and sounded like a multiple car pile-up in slow motion - why? Olympia isn't a concert hall, but an exhibition hall, so has all the acoustic properties of a giant warehouse. I allowed the din to push me to discreetly 'editing' some of their promo material at the venue. So the brewery tribute song "Young's makes me feel you so" became "Young's makes me feel you so bend over and show me your bum" (that's a clean one). Being the last day of the show, we missed out on some fine ales, but The Cistern Kid & The iPod Perv didn't disappoint.



'The Cistern Kid', aka 'The Pissed-Up Kid'


Sorry, words fail me. Make up your own caption for the 'iPod Perv'

Slaked

Listening to: 'Touro Infirmary' by Dr. John, 'Harlem Country Girl' by Olu Dara & 'Soul Sauce' by Cal Tjader.

Thinking about: procrastination

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home