The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Damn...

Surprised to discover that D liked my poems 'Hearing' and 'Geek Love Observed from Afar'. 'Hearing' was written in October 2003, just as the illness came to visit, and decided to stay. It was written at a time when I didn't punctuate my poems, which makes it rather free-form - a pretentious way of saying 'disjointed, possibly shit'. He recommended that I drop one word (I agree). I would post it, but I think I should edit it, because I am not quite sure what I was getting at in a specific part of it. However, the ending is a twisted smile - something I still relate to.

As for 'Geek Love...', he recommended I change the title (I agree). He even liked 'Past Loves' and 'Blues for Tanzeela'. His choices are so different to Da Bomb's, the Cistern Kid's and Al's. That's good. I would be worried if they all liked the same poem.

Maybe he's just saying that to get his own back after I freaked him out with a photo of Eddie Berg - his lookalike.

Listening to: Verve Unmixed & Os Mutantes

Not thinking about: naming new products (thanks D) , or my ritual humiliation in front of Anne & 'Suzy Sue' at reception earlier this afternoon

Wondering: why D & Da Bomb like the poem 'Sex Teen Love Doll'. It's just a well-adjusted pervert's shopping list.

Playing with: none of your business, you dirty old gits

Spank me, Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home