The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Frivolous? Moi?

Thinking about: eyes that remind me of where a willow tree meets the grass, enveloped by a disposition that's sky blue.

Also thinking about: projectile diarrhea (no, not me) & restaurants with toilets 'willing to be abused' nearby (no, still not me).

Not admitting to thinking about: female derrieres, and 'D' at the Foo Fighters concert (he is showing his age).

Listening to: Sammy Davis Jr. live in concert in Vegas during the 1960s. Listening to him, you realise how most of his 'humourous' stage act was driven by fear. Tragic.

Also listening to: Blackalicious and The Abyssinians.

Clip of the day is an Engadget spoof of the technology industry, circa 1985. The products are real (I remember when they originally came out). Of course, some of it really takes the piss. Also try 'Hey Brad'.

Overall, it's been a groovy day. Steve sent me a link to my web site (under development). He's done a great job. I better start being nice to him.

Love, peace & respect,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home