The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Again

I had another stab at the Keirsey Test again, and despite answering certain questions differently (the time of day and my mood do indeed make a difference), I came out as a Guardian again (sounds a bit He-Man and Masters of the Universe, doesn't it?).

Unless I cough up for the report, I won't find out which type of Guardian character I am, whether Supervisor (ESTJ), Protector (ISFJ), Inspector (ISTJ) & Provider (ESFJ), where:

(E)=Expressive vs. (I)=Attentive
(S)=Observant vs. (N)=Introspective
(T)=Tough-Minded vs. (F)=Friendly
(J)=Scheduling vs. (P)=Probing

Perhaps its something I can pursue with the Henley Careers Service after graduation, in three years time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home