The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's a kick-ass business school. Can I become a kick-ass student?

First things first. How did I get onto the course? Actually, just how did I get onto the grounds?

Henley is in the World top ten of business schools. The ranking breakdown is even more impressive. However, I would urge anyone interested in reading, to carefully study the methodology used.

WW #10. That's great. But I still have to work hard and not compromise my on-the-job performance. I am reminding myself that it's a marathon and not a sprint (i'm dropping use of rude analogies for now).

But...the course team is formidable (Dalton, Cullen, Ordish, Smith & Osborn Jones, etc), and the workshop I have just returned from zeroed-in on the foundations - personal development & learning skills. I have a lot to reflect on, following my Belbin test results and discovery of my learning style.

I also need to sleep.

I'm also proud to be in my study team - 'The Watford Gap 8' - they're a great bunch.

Note: I did propose other names for the team, such as 'The Hairy Kojaks', 'The Sub-Primes', etc, etc. My team sensibly ignored me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home