The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Friday, August 17, 2007

Hosed

The post title isn't an allusion to watersports - I arrived in HK on Thursday 1pm local time and got hosed (jacket in suitcase, no brolly, etc, etc). Following a long meeting and rush eats with HL (while I drip-dripped in the name of drying off) I hoofed it to Taipei, arriving at 1AM Friday morning - just in time to stay wide awake for three hours. Managed to head back to HK before my friend Typhoon Sepat visited Taiwan to say hello - but the typhoon is several hours behind me, which means that I will have a wet weekend in Kowloon - nice if you're with a lady, but no damn good if you're own your own.

I've managed to miss the late summer typhoons out here by hours for the last three summers. I wonder if my record will continue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home