The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, September 27, 2007

'Banana'

Another one (this time with meaningless title) that waits on Da Bomb...


Speed is of the essence as you hurry me aboard your express train to destination wedlock.

You always want to dive into the deep blue sheets with me; your constant enthusiasm raises a cloud of doubt above my head. Your high-speed rumba, I at first attributed to youthful inexperience, only now realising that you want to get it over with before we get it on.

The routine you see as security - eat, fuck, cum, sleep - to me spells control and monotony. Our trifling disputes addressed by your rants and witholding of 'pleasure', while I counter by calling your bluff, sleeping the sleep of an all-night sigh of relief. All the while you're terrified that once I succeed in engaging you in a long discussion, I will surmise that nobody's there; only a shell, floundering in that vacant space I never fence off.

You remonstrate with me, telling me that you want to marry a man and have children. No mention of personalities or qualities - just anxieties, as you long for an end to your perpetual fears and uncertainties. I am inclined to believe that daughters take after their mothers when I remember that your mother only married your father out of self-interest, not love.

I finally come to understand that you would be satisfied marrying any moron. I feel that it shouldn't be this one.


1st September 2007, Somewhere Else

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Owww-ch.

2:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home