The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dali & Film at Tate Modern

It was fab. There is one week left and if you want to catch one event in London this week, it's got to be this. The iPOD Perv and I can also recommend Tas Pide on New Globe Walk for decent, reasonably-priced Anatolian cuisine near the gallery.

At this time of year, the iPOD Perv and I exchange birthday gifts. Two CDs; one good, the other bad. He got me 'The Best of Blue Mink' (good CD) and 'The Ethel Merman Disco Album' (take a guess, sharp-ass - she sounds like a drunken drag artist on a bad acid trip).

I'm getting him the latest 'Go Team!' album (good CD) and have an ace up my sleeve for the extra-shitty disc - but I won't reveal it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home