The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Friday, March 31, 2006

In the dictionary under 'Twat'...

...it says 'see this'.

I think you can provide your own inner-sanctum commentary on just what the hell the voices in this guy's head were mumbling:

Here is the deal...as the posting states I am an American frat guy from the midwest. Well, at least I used to be but now I guess I've grown up a bit and got a real job. My situation is that I got transfered over here for work and don't know anyone. I'm in the financial side of things but that doesn't matter. I'm looking for dudes that want to kick back and have a few pints and talk american sports or go out chasing some ladies. I feel weird going out by myself and lets be honest, every guy needs a wingman. I myself love women and i'm not gay. Therefore only straigt guys reply that aren't weirdos. That means if your gay you can stop reading this. I'm sorry but I really have nothing in common with you, so don't be offended. I know these websites attract strange people so I want to be careful. I know there are other Americans in London I just don't no where to find them that is why I'm turning to Craigslists which I thought I'd only use for buying sold out tickets to concerts. Oh well, new city...try new things. Okay if you think you fit the description shoot me an email. Cheers

I bet you he's a fuckin' Republican to boot.

Thanks to Craigslist, I don't necessarily have to go out and bump into these people; I am spared such life-affirming experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home