The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Farewell!

It looks like me and the JollyGreenTrundleyTractor will part company this Friday. Barring the usual kind of last minute hitches (paperwork problems, delivery issues, acts of God/Parliament, etc), I will pick up my new chariot, which from a distance looks like a piece of black onyx.

I became a little bit misty-eyed earlier, wondering why there isn't a place where I can set my old car free - out to pasture, free to roam. But of course, it's an object - and the only thing I can think of is stock car racing. That's asking a bit too much, as it needs a new turbo, a new clutch and the suspension is making knocking/thunking sounds - new bushes are cheap, but the labour is not. Still a smooth drive...I think i'm gonna cry-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home