The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It would be great to consolidate

Hmmm. I'm pretty full of shit so it's no surprise that I have four note books on the go (plus one more under another pseudonym/imprint) and hence too many writing projects. Now it's time to make sense of it all.

As 'Fearless'

Current writing projects:
  • 'Before Brown was Fashionable'
  • 'The Syndicate'
  • 'Citizen Zero'
  • 'Singles Ad for a Hopeless Poet'
  • Other fragments awaiting their turn to be prose, poetry or bonfire fuel
  • Editing/revising, discarding old poems from 2003 onwards (I have delayed this for as long as possible)
Submissions (thanks to Da Bomb for dragging me, kicking & screaming):
  • Collidoscope (done)
  • Granta (ongoing)
  • Others (considering)

Reading:

  • Not poetry (much of it is dreadful)
  • Prose! Heller, Robb, Reed, Bulgakov, etc
  • Back issues of The Believer
  • Back issues of Granta (thanks D)

Performing:

  • No firm decisions until I have finished the longer pieces for live performance (they may not work)

Competitions:

  • I am too lazy to figure out which poems should go for which comps

Other:

  • Website (need to revise the content for 'Aziz')
  • Revise two mini collections; 'Ballads & Blues' & 'Stimulus: response'
  • Recordings (this is now bottom of the list)

The Other Pseudonym

Current writing projects:

  • Come now my love, I don't want to get into specifics (just your pants)

Promoting:

  • Project Gazonga (30% there, could do with artwork)

The Third Pseudonym

A slightly loopy pet project designed as an assassin in verse, so to speak. Should be a quickie.

Yes, lots of interesting work. But only if I can be arsed.

I'm off to kip. I have an early start so I can knock off early to go to the NFT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home