The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bum

Last day in Taiwan. Flying home via HK this evening, landing at Heathrow at the sprightly time of 6AM on Sunday.

It has been a great trip. The seminars went well, the team had a blast and I was able to catch up with much needed drinking - sorry, thinking. I wrote several short pieces, got a new gadget and a variety of teas. I might post some of the photos from the trip, but it might be illegal in some states. The only downsides were the lack of time in Shanghai and Taipei, and the fact that I missed my cousin Kamran in Seoul - he was there for a brief break a few days after I left. I'll have to catch up with him in Tokyo.

Bouquets to:

  • Da Bomb, who turned 18 again yesterday
  • Max, David, Simon, Kristof and the team at ITRI Taiwan and KL for their backup this week
  • D, for progress in his new career as a novelist who gives good commentary
  • The Cistern Kid, for booking a break for me, him and the iPod Perv

Brickbats hurled at:

  • Puddy, for his 'idea' yesterday, that can only be intended to humiliate
  • UK government senior officials who waste taxpayers money (you know who you are)
  • The iPod Perv, for threatening to pick a Barbara Streisand CD as a birthday present

I better rein myself in now, or take myself in hand, whatever.

Love, peace & respect,

Fearless

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puddy says, The idea is good, Ms Blowup is awaiting you.

Be Fearless!

11:52 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puddy says, The idea is good, Ms Blowup is awaiting you.

Be Fearless!

11:53 am

 
Blogger Woz said...

Well, I have a puncture repair kit, but I am not sure if I want to use it yet again. I think you need to convince me.

7:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home