The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Post-iron ramble

I have written a few pages of notes for 'Citizen Zero'. Even if I manage to finish writing it, I am not sure if it will be suitable for live performance. It may be better as a recording.

'Birdsazu' has come back - unsurprising, as he gave Anna the creeps. Prad has returned the 'Uzi' and I have spent part of the evening admiring photos of his mantelpiece, ahem.

Off for a test drive of my preferred shopping trolley tomorrow. It needs to have a hatful of poke yet enable me to stop collecting points around town.

I'm off for a wank, see ya (or hopefully not, unless you like your clothes to be stained).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home