The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Site of the day

A great retro-cool, modern antiques site (thanks Steve). A definite wallet-emptying stop for me - once I have been able to make up my mind.

OK, now some pictures of kids. I don't have any of my own (sob), but here are two I borrowed recently.

Charlotte, daughter of Steve & Chris


Taran, son of Jonathan and Ro

Aren't they cute? You will notice Charlie's slumber-smile, the same in fact, as her father's when in meetings at work. Taran looks a lot like his father, although Jonathan can't crawl as fast.

Reading: somebody else's prose (thanks Ange)

Working on: a whole lot of stuff - for other folk

Listening to: recently acquired vinyl, 70s funk, soundtracks and afro-beat

Best of luck to: Ani on her French retreat & Dr. Mandrill as 'Teach'

Good trip back to: Graeme

Thinking: 'shit! Is that the time?'

4 Comments:

Blogger Woz said...

It just busts my butt to get blam (blog spam). Always once a week.

Goddamn!

12:49 pm

 
Blogger Anne Marie said...

Beautiful children. I wish I smiled like Charlotte when I slept!

10:17 pm

 
Blogger Anne Marie said...

Just saw the spam, wish there was a way to erase it.

10:18 pm

 
Blogger Woz said...

They're both really smiley kids, helped no doubt, by the fact that their parents are smart, laid back folk.

10:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home