The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, February 20, 2006

Doh!

For the third time in eight months, I passed the chap who was the inspiration for the poem 'Pretender to the Throne' - and for the third time, I didn't have my camera to snap him. Bollox.

I have also received some more stick over the poem 'The Real Bagpuss'. I kindly ask my critics to bend over and show me their bottoms.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I have booked lots of tickets to the Curzon, Sadler's Wells, La Linea, the NFT, Kew, etc. It's perhaps the only way I can anchor myself to the UK without being dragged off on another overseas tour.

Kudos to the young lady at the Curzon Soho who took my booking - when she apologised for the glacial pace of the booking (computer trouble), she rose to my challenge to sing 'on hold music' - yep, 'When the Saints Go Marching In'. She was good.

I think 'Project Gazonga' will start tomorrow.

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home