The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The perils of it all...


Bagpuss, that Lazy, Drug-Taking Fuck

Publishing such stuff is not without risk. The 'Cistern Kid' was fine with my profile of Mr. Benn, but criticised my treatment of Fagpuss. 'Da Bomb' was more strident:

'I can't possibly condone any poem that slags off the God of cats!'

and later, after I made a case for Top Cat:

'I really struggle with Bagpuss getting a dissing. I know Top Cat is king but Bagpuss and I have a special thing going.'

and finally:

'Well I'm still not happy about the dis Bagpuss is getting but if I try and separate my passion for the pink stripy God from your cruel words then yes, as a poem it works'

Thank fuck. I thought she was going to protest and kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home