The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, January 21, 2006

It tastes better with polenta

A note to remind anyone passing through Ealing to check out Tyme on the Uxbridge Road. They do the best curried goat in town and the ackee & salt fish is pretty mean too. I gained several pounds there last night.

Thanks to 'Da Bomb' for prodding me to enter another submission.

Thinking about: scrapbooking with a twist (need to get 'that book' back from Mia)

Plotting: a weekend break & the resurrection of 'Harry Twatts'

Charging: that funky beard trimmer

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

I love polenta, but don't think I could cope with the salt fish!

Hi there!

Ani xx

10:49 pm

 
Blogger Woz said...

Trust me Ani, it's 'good shit'. Try it if you ever come to London.

Fearless

9:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home