The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, December 19, 2005

Jump Back!

I am now back in the office following my two week stint in South Korea & Taiwan. I had missed the travel, although business travel is a poor substitute for hobo'ing it around the world. It feels somewhat frustrating being back at a desk, submitting expenses and processing legal documents. But that's just until the next trip.

Looking back at my last post, I could be forgiven for speculating as to whether I am about to enter a mid-life crisis.

Listening to: Gypsy punk, Jackie Mittoo, Green Day & The Christians

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

Welcome back.

Naw, not a mid-life crisis, we don't have those anymore. *snerk* snerk*

Me again

9:33 pm

 
Blogger Woz said...

No, not mid-life crises...just moments.

Fearless

11:22 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home