The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, January 23, 2006

Is it just me?

Or is it a funny coincidence how, at a time when the Russian 'administration' (I use the term as loosely as a Republican's ethics) has blundered through gas price negotiations, stands accused by Georgia of pipeline explosions - all while holding presidency of the G8 - that Britain is now accused of spying, working in cahoots with Putin's latest whipping boy - NGOs?

The story and reasoning sound daft. If it is true, then our spies and spymasters are grossly incompetent. The BBC News Q & A made me wet myself, especially the following excerpt:

Q: How would it work?
A: Without more details it is hard to be precise about how a rock and phone/PDA combination might work.

Shoot me someone, please, or call Fred Flintstone. I think he has the answer.


I now bow in homage to 'Da Bomb', for revealing to me how three of my prose pieces were actually poems. Thanks sista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home