The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Some plans...

...like intentions, are just not worth a shit.

Now car-less, my world must temporarily change (or perhaps I should just adapt). JB will provide me with solace, or at least lots of Chinese food tonight, while my gallery tour tomorrow is still intact (if I can remember where Tate Modern is). I have however, had to abandon the Acton Buddhists, and i'll give Kew a miss, for I have far more exciting plans - ok, ok, I don't. I am spending Saturday helping the 'Cistern Kid' remove rubbish, furniture, corpses, etc from his house. Maybe afterwards, we'll drink beer, compare hairy man asses and try to shoot ants with air rifles.

Or perhaps not.

Maybe i'll write some poetry and prose...and write the content for the web site.

Maybe i'll just wan_ myself to sleep.

Moans, groans & Kleenex,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home