The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A seriously good restaurant

Tyme is a wickedly delicious proposition - their curried goat is the best I have ever had (and the jerk chicken is damn good). It's friendly to boot - Trevor & Lynne Campbell have done a great job, and it's criminal that there weren't enough people there on Friday night. I wonder if I can squeeze in another visit before I go to China? Oh, and there is poetry on the last Sunday of every month. Thanks to Mia for finding this gem.

...and to end, a fluidly funky poem, courtesy of Nikki Giovanni - 'Ego Tripping (There May be a Reason Why)'. There is a cracking reading of this, with musical backing on the CD 'I'm a Good Woman, Vol 2'.

Thinking about: what to do when you meet someone a year 'too late'

Listening to: Pharoah Sanders, Alice Coltrane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home