The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, September 19, 2005

To be honest...

...it's high time I wrote some new sh*t. But until I find my notebook, i'll become 'environmentally friendly', and recycle. Here is an old one, that 'Da Bomb!' thought was 'quirky'. Hmmm.

'A Strong Woman'

You are a strong woman

Not because I am weak
Needing direction

Nor because I am a bully
Demanding submission

Just this:
If you are strong
You will understand
Where I am coming from

Do you exist?

19th October 2003


Several unconnected events, involving several unrelated people, over the last seven days, reminded me of this:

'Catalyst'

Catalyst:
1. A person or thing that precipitates a change.
2. A substance that aids or speeds up a chemical reaction while remaining unchanged itself.

My arrival was
unannounced,
spinning, as I was,
in a whirlwind.

I was, to say the least,
quite surprised
that my moonbeam,
flung haphazardly,
was caught.

Strutting across
all obstacles,
I stayed the course,
turning things
helter-skelter.

But now,
the chemical reaction
has run its course.
The catalyst –
this thing
must now return
to the galactic
special effects
cupboard,
ready for the next
spiritual alchemist
to fling a moonbeam.

21st February 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home