The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Waiting, anticipating...

While some speculate, I have a lust to accumulate. I'm off on Friday to the Tate Modern to track down Frida Kahlo before she departs, followed by a quick stint at the Photographer's Gallery and finally, a lecture on Buddhism, all rounded off with a trip to Tyme for some great curried goat. But what to do for the rest of the weekend? I really don't feel like writing anything. I have lots of ideas and several drafts, but want to leave them to simmer awhile. I think a trip to Kew Gardens is in order.

I need to escape my cage,
for I have become fond
of my prison of rage.


Musing over: the Adu-Matthewman-Hale writing partnership for Sade's song 'Is It a Crime' produced a poem of imperfect, unrequited love. Devastating.

Love, peace & respect, Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home