The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Friday, July 15, 2005

etc, etc

For those of you that think I can be terse, check this out. In the dictionary, under 'asshole', it says 'see him'.

Here is a picture of Steve 'Aziz' Meleka, friend, colleague, father of Charlotte, husband of Chris and WebHarlot. He has very kindly agreed to bring www.fearlesslyrics.com to life (the downside is that I will provide the content - eventually).

I went to lunch with Steve today at the Rose & Crown in Kings Langley. This photo was taken moments before I was served with the exploding chicken. No, I am not joking - the chicken really did explode. All over the joint. Various bits of my lunchtime fowl made assorted patrons howl.

I later caught 'Zero Degrees' at Sadler's Wells. Amazing dancing with a cracking theme - you're hooked from the start. I won't say anymore, as reviews are not my strong point. But Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui has incredibly slim ankles. Damn slim. Really. Just thought I should share that with you.

Got bushwhacked by John & David (Bush) of Shortfuse. Lovely guys. I would have photographed Nathan, except his shirt confused my camera's autofuckus. All being well, i'll perform at Shortfuse in October.

On a much more serious note, I would like to express my deepest condolences to my great friend Alice, who is mourning the tragic loss of her companion Molly. My thoughts are with you.

Love, peace & respect,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home