The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Que Pasa?

Went to the osteopath this evening. We agree that the outlook physical is great, but also agree that there isn't a school of psychotherapy born yet that can deal with the merry-go-round in my mind. This discussion prevented me from leching at Reading's race for life, with several hundred ladies running around Prospect Park.

OK, some links. Get your pooch to go clandestine in the city. Even if you haven't seen the film (iPod Perv & I missed our chance), you too can learn to dance with Napoleon Dynamite. Finally, someone with too much time on their hands.

I have decided. Shaving oil is better than a shaving stick, and more convenient than shaving gel or foam. I also suspect that it is more pleasurable than sex. I'm off to find out.

Wipe the blade clean and hope nobody notices,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home