The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, June 30, 2005

You got a thing, they got a thing, but I really have a thing...

I have a thing for Japanese women. Unfortunately, it just gets bigger each time I see one, you know, a bit like a Ginza Hustler, e.g. 'Hey baby, I have a thing for you. Why don't we get together and watch it grow? What do I want? Whatever works, yeahhh.'

OK, not smart. Most of the ladies here are stand staff hired from events agencies, and are rather scantily clad. I am relieved that the two ladies on our stand are attired conservatively (no folks, I did not take any pics of the many booth dollies - not my thing).

I have spent hours walking for miles around Ginza finding those damn Tomy 'Flu-Fleurs' for my IT bint.

My flash new suit was soaked and sticking - but enough about 'my thing'.

I just hope the bugger appreciates the deed and helps me out with some strange error messages on my work laptop.

Alas, writing and photography have taken a back seat (as far back as LHR) on this trip, with all my time spent working, boozing, observing and working. The return journey is earmarked for editing.

Damn, there are some real fine looking ladies working here in the hotel. I think I need to flagellate myself - gently, with a featherlight touch bounded by the realms of absorbency.

Try telling Fearless that he'll blink and miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home