The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Moving, Shaking

I'm pretty excited. Next week I will be meeting my old friend and former colleague Hara-san during my Tokyo trip, for the first time in five years. I guess he'll be another one to ask upon initial contact 'What happened to your hair?'. Alas, I won't be able to catch up with good ol' Masuda-san - I found out this morning that he is running a group based in Shanghai. Hopefully i'll catch up with him later in the year.

This time, i'll be staying at the Sakura Tower, and not my old haunt the Keio Plaza in Shinjuku. Hopefully I can relive the life of a young(ish) barfly in Kichijoji...and buy yet another camera at Akihabara.

Must pack my umbrella. It's rainy season at the moment, which means it's hot, sweaty and sticky - great if you're alone with a lady but no good on the JR Line in and around Tokyo with other commuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home