The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One for Ani...

...I don't usually do requests, but here goes:

'Ode to Anneka'

Oh sweet blonde Anneka
How long has my desire for you
Burned a hole in my whole?

How I long to caress
Your strong
Nordic flanks

To talk to
Listen to
The jezebel in you

To insinuate myself
Into the spirit
Of wondrous you
And
Locked in our own
Private thunderstorm
Let loose
A bolt of liquid lightning

As silent screams
Dance over your lips
Of defiant delight
I forget
Myself
My creed
Hurled away

You are everything
To me
Anneka
You are made in Sweden
Built like a Volvo
Look like an au pair
Constructed of latex
And horse hair

Oops

7th November, 2003

An amusing link (thanks, Bobo), and Neil Diamond remembers, kind of.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

Dear dear Anneka!

4:29 pm

 
Blogger Woz said...

Yeah, she sure is cute, if you are a curable romantic with incurable myopia.

6:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home