The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Seeking, searching, stealin' glances

Have drafted a first cut of the submission to the Arts Council. It's too long, but I am unable to find any scope for reduction. I'll pass it to Da Bomb to see if she loses her lunch over it.

Have managed to write one episode of UT, and a skeleton for a second, as well as a more or less straight-laced bio (yeah, right) for the Creating Reality site.

I lost a lot of time today, partly because it was very hot, and partly because I went looking for the clitoris. I have looked everywhere, removing all my clothes in the process, and I still can't find it. I consulted texts by Germaine Greer and Erica Jong, but to no avail. I'll ask my Father to see if he knows where I can find it.

Oh, and 'hello' to Angie. Nice catching up with you!

Do you know where the clitoris is? Tell Fearless and spare his family further embarrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home