The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's obvious but the truth still hurts

'I believe Silicon Valley is the most boring place in the world'.

Yes, Hayashihara-san, it is. Unfortunately, you are in corporate exile there, and I mercifully, only have visiting rights once in a while. You could make the experience more interesting, and pretend you are Howard Hughes flying the Spruce Goose (every building in the Valley looks like an aircraft hangar), or read Aleksander Solzhenitsyn's classic text to complete the experience of toiling away in a gulag.

To think my former masters wondered why I never agreed to live there permanently.

At least my good friend has kept his great taste in World Cinema and music.

Kichijoji will not be as much fun without you, but I will struggle valiantly on, and drink enough for both of us.

Some clips: Carl Lewis screentest & found sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home