The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Kokubunji to Shinagawa

Last evening was tough, featuring a particulary frank discussion with a colleague, and revealing the real reason for my visit to old haunts.

This evening however, was a gem. I spent it with my old friend Hara-san, the best engineer I ever worked with in Hitachi. A really sweet guy to boot. His kids are really 'kawaii' (cute).

Meeting him tonight, and Jonathan a few days ago, reminded me of the 'good ole days'.

Apart from drinking and eating lots, I did foolishly agree to Hara-san's '35-37-39' challenge - no, not a particularly interestingly shaped lady, but a challenge to meet someone, get married and have kids with them by thirty nine. I do hope that self-delusion, schizophrenia do not rule me out from winning. I always enjoy making love (my right hand and supply of Vaseline willing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home