The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Pieces of a dream?

...ok, a fragment:

Swapping phone for camera and passport for Moleskine notebook, I hijack the high-speed express elevator and head for Mars.

Settling on ground-floor level, I step out and follow the signs - an abandoned foundry, tools, engineering drawings and stepladders, strewn around the crater.

Walking on, I come to a clearing, and there he is, like Kurtz - Willy Wonka, surrounded by naked midgets, without stepladders, bearded and unbowed. They all look the same and lack opposable thumbs. I hear the elevator doors shut behind me.

I don't wake up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

Hey you, sparky new writing here. You are so funny. (Nice pics, too.)

11:35 am

 
Blogger Woz said...

Thanks Ani.

1:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home