The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Whoosh!

Didn't get a chance to edit any poems on the return flight, partly because the paperwork was in my hold luggage, and partly because I boarded the aircraft blind drunk, having gone from Roppongi to Takanawa to pack, without time for shut-eye.

Mood: PhiloFabGroovy, despite showdown in Gotanda last night and predictable mini-adventure in Roppongi - why do I always seem to attract these kind of women? Al, Mia & the boys pissed themselves laughing when I told them what happened.

Wondering: why my right eye appears to be damaged

Working out: the odds that the Cistern Kid, iPod Perv and I will make it to Drury Lane to see 'The Producers'

Love, peace and respect,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home