The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, July 11, 2005

The naked centrefold posting...

...if only because it's hot and I am draped across the bed.

Wondering: if Jonathan & Ro have deciphered the Japanese instructions for Taran's birthday present. Also wondering what my nieces and nephews made of their presents (dolls and masks, respectively) yesterday.

Listening to: 'Essential Ray Charles', and 'Songs in the Key of Death' compiled & mixed by Andy Votel

Reading: nothing, it's dark in here

My thanks to: Steve for the fabulous design mockup for fearlesslyrics.com, and JB for kindly dropping me in it with Ro over my innocent question about Louise (but what I said stands - there is a brand assurance attached to being a friend of Ro's - a sign of trust & confidence).

The week ahead: work, sweat, get the car fixed (lacking both oomph and the ability to stop), dance performance at Sadler's Wells, dinner with Mia, sweat some more, and deliver the first random letter. A week that will lack any significant writing activity, unless you include the signing of cheques.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home