The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's a lazy Saturday kinda thing

Some chore hopping this morning, then off to JB's to drop off a present for baby Taran (now 1yr old) - I couldn't keep it at home any longer, as people were beginning to speculate. The high point of my day? The destruction of the Cistern Kid's garden.

Project Gazonga has been resurrected, and will resume in anger next Friday. The random letter writing campaign generator will start up tomorrow. Alas, the results of either cannot be published here. Perhaps there'll be a separate blog, but then again, perhaps not.

After all, I need to protect my phony-baloney career. They have added Asia-Pacific (APAC) & European sales to my product responsibilities - good job I didn't buy a house.

See ya in the BA lounge, Fearless

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Marie said...

Hey, I love the sound of your random letter writer generator. Wish I could lear more about that.

Ani

11:05 am

 
Blogger Woz said...

Hey right back at ya Ani (get your gun),

The random letter generator is...errr, me. But the letters and guises adopted are gonna raise some hell this summer around the UK, and elsewhere, if I can resurrect my rusty German and scholboy French

8:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home