The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lust

OK, this week's list of women I have lusted after (but have no intention of doing anything about, coz that'll spoil the fun):

  • Young lady at the gatehouse in Bantian, with eyes I could dive into
  • My contact's PA (again at Bantian)
  • 'Anna' in Shekou
  • 'Sindy' (below - the one without the beard) in the Irish bar in Shekou, she pulled up a chair and just wanted to listen to us speak English. OK, not mad - but at 2am in a bar empty, except for us, half-cut? I worried about both her wellbeing and sanity

Places to check out in China:

  • Chongqing (Shuzheng says it has the most beautiful women in China, but Leo told me it was Shenzhen, etc, etc)
  • Chengdu (Sichuan Province)
  • Qingdao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home