The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, April 03, 2006

Everything happens for a reason, and anything is possible...

I should be writing about the fabulous, seductive evening I spent watching Susana Baca in performance at the Queen Elizabeth Hall last night. After all, I had the ticket, but it all fell apart. I reached Richmond station in the nick of time - or so I thought. It was closed, so I went home and got loved up with some raspberry ripple ice cream.

I have found out that my outgoing chariot will be auctioned off on eBay. Sweet.

Not: writing any prose or poetry - i'm working!

Looking forward to: Krakow this Friday with the Cistern Kid & the iPod Perv

Struggling to arrange: sensible timings for my three week trip to China, Korea & Taiwan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home