The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kabooom!

Well, I have crashed out in love again, reminding me of how tender the heart truly is. But then, if you fail to get it together, then it's probably not meant to be. That doesn't make it the end of the world, it just means it's the start of something else, someplace else. The fact that life is full of more unknowns than knowns, that anything is possible, is what drives me.

It's never the end. Just the end of one beginning. On a more tangible level, there are of course benefits, like:

  1. I have more time for writing (I have been hoarding some good ideas, notes, etc that have been patiently waiting to be turned into poetry and prose)
  2. More time to record my poems (and D is probably wondering what I have been doing with (to) his mic)
  3. There's no excuse left to avoid writing web content for Steve
  4. I have a chance to perfect my patent-pending technique for masturbation (but I won't disclose it until the patent is granted)
  5. I can flirt without fear or favour (but with girls; sorry to Simon & Pradip)
  6. I can aggressively pursue 'Project Gazonga'
  7. I have a chance to perfect my patent-pending technique for masturbation (well, practise makes perfect)
  8. I can travel to certain places again

It's all groovy. So, with no time to waste, i'll crack on with item number 4, and crack one off, so to speak.

Love, peace & respect,

Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home