The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Oh my my Missus, you have a great set of...

...Gazongas. Let me explain. I have decided to try my hand at some concept art (what a jackass term) and have therefore kicked-off 'Project Gazonga', featuring Harry Twatts. Mia has agreed to photograph me in action. Not sure if the photos will be posted here, or offered to worthy publications such as 'Hello', 'OK!' or 'Colour Climax'. More details as soon as I am out of jail.

I have also finally started to edit some of my back catalogue. The love poems need no change, but many others need some work. As editing proceeds, some will be posted here, and others left for the web site (coming) as either text or audio (yes, podcasting). A few may be left for dead. It's a lot more fulfiling than trying to get published.

But then again, I may sit back, kick off my shoes and tug my wood with a glass of whisky in the other hand.

What Fearless is currently listening to:

  • Luiz Bonfa 'Solo in Rio 1959'
  • Nitin Sawhney 'Philtre'
  • The Blind Boys of Alabama 'Atom Bomb'
  • Gato Barbieri 'Bolivia Under Fire'
  • Incognito 'Adventures in Black Sunshine'
What he is reading tonight; 'Pussy'. Thanks Simon, but I don't think it's a fair swap. Can I have my tube of DudeLube back please?

Love, peace & respect, Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home