The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Never try this in your car

If you are leaving work at 17:30 and plan on going on the M25 & M40 for a spell, followed by some x-country slaloming to Henley, then some more twisty-windy hustling to Reading, you should ensure that your wipers work. Mind didn't, and I knew it. OK, things went fine, but they could have gone wrong for me or someone else. What a twat.

So the car can't get seen to until next Tuesday, my meeting in Leeds tomorrow is cancelled due to bad weather (although I was itching to try my luck on the railways today, and check out the Raymond Blanc Brasserie up there) and I am sitting here working from home...wondering what hire car i'll be picking up tomorrow. I wonder if it will smell of stale cigarettes and soggy trim? Will the tracking be ok? Will it come with a full complement of pedals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home