The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well...

My brace of Lamy's returned from Heidelberg. Never again will I dismantle a pen in a meeting with my CEO due to boredom, or bend the nib due to frustration and disbelief when Lord Alan Sugar is in the midst of a cakehole emission.

But while choo-choo trundling to Paddington last night, I started to write some flash fiction. It turns out that Harry T has also written some (although he calls it flash friction). Who will get published first?

This will only be available until 9pm tonight, but well worth listening to. R4 Archive Hour - the My Lai tapes. I only wish I posted this link after listening to it last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home