The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the M4, no-one can hear you scream

So I left the office at 16:30 last night, aiming to get ahead of the traffic. Sadly, it wasn't to be. I arrived at 01:30. Nine hours! Thanks to 'lil sis' for clearing the drive (twice) and helping me shove the car onto it.

I passed abandoned cars on the M4, A3290M and all across Reading, cast aside like in some apocalyptic aftermath, amidst sheets of ice, with police rescuing people in my neighbourhood. I have concluded that I will work from home today, perhaps forever. But at the very least, today.

I'm glad my car proved its worth trundling up/down icy hills.

Don't touch me, it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home