The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It warmed my heart (and other parts)

I thought a whole load of wankers in one place was the UK's House of Commons. But there is also this. I really want the iPod Perv to enter this competition. He has been preparing for something like this (or so it seems) for his entire life.

Hope I get to see 'The Death of Mr. Lazarescu' this week.

Today's word of the day is 'Iraq'. I mention that in case you forgot about it (as the US & UK Governments hoped you did) while the World drags its feet over Lebanon. Canny observers will note that even the current Iraqi PM thinks that the disaster in Lebanon will just makes things worse for everybody. Condi is now in the region, but because she feels the water is too hot, she appears to be sticking to sunbathing.

Reading: 'Death in Samarkand' by Craig Murray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home