The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Friday, June 23, 2006

Dribbly piss pot planet

Ignore the random post title. Friday afternoon life is a vapour trail. One more week left to D-Day. Out tonight to watch Antonioni's 'The Passenger' tonight at the NFT. Tomorrow was targeted to watch the documentary 'Workingman's Death', but will instead be spent in the company of MonkeyBoy and alcohol.

I have just realised that I will also miss 'Fahrenheit 451' next Sunday as I will be in landing in Seoul. So much for planning stuff in advance - I have veered towards one extreme.

Head hurts, mainly due to a lack of sleep this week, rather than the return of meningitis. I appreciate that I have to live with it, but I can't help but push it too far at times. After all, you can't change who you are - not in the fundamental sense anyway.

Big lump of shit of the day: Ennio Morricone will no longer be giving his talk at the NFT owing to a change in his travel schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home