The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Slowhand Saturday

Didn't get to see 'Wattstax' at the NFT last night. Binned the ticket, watched the footie, and then watched JB nod off (when he wasn't trying valiantly to put his son to bed).

Got my two back copies of McSweeney' Quarterly Concern - issue 19 comes as a cigar box, and issue 17 comes as a pile of mail. Hoping for one issue to come as a steaming turd - but I think it (mostly) unlikely. In any case, there is always this (but you'll have to dig for the specific reference).

Working on: prose, after being given a shove by Da Bomb - I wrote a throwaway piece but I have been told its comp-ready. The subject is errr...offbeat, but I guess I better stick my name against it for a flash fiction (oh Satan, how I hate that term - why not call it 'scribble friction'?) comp.

Thinking about: the real reason that someone created the first glass table (to give you a clue, I give you the references of: the Kray Twins, a 'Cold Carl' & Chuck Berry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home