The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Funny little things

New laptop ready with all the goods, printer loaded with new cartridges, and ink splashing across notebooks with abandon. A potentially productive phase opens itself up to me.

Received some spam earlier today from 'Trinidad Kincaid' - funny, given that yesterday I started reading 'A Small Place' by Jamaica Kincaid, the text of which was used in the documentary 'Life and Debt in Jamaica', which I had the pleasure of watching again last night.

It appears that some degree of synchronicity is afoot.

A big thank you to D - yes, I got The Times yesterday for the 'Metropolis' DVD. Of course, I did throw the newspaper away imediately afterwards.

Listening to: Gal Costa, Chico Hamilton & Sammy Davis Jr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home